Credits to the rightful people.
Drama Title: Hotaru no Hikari Season 2
Number of Episodes: 11
Stars: Ayase Haruka, Fujiki Naohito, Mukai Osamu, etc
Theme Song: Ikimonogatari - Kimi ga Iru
My View: I watched the first season and even though my memories doesn't serve me very well at the moment, I remember that the only reason I was watching it was because of Kato Kazuki. It was a weird reason for watching a drama. However after I started watching it, the story and plot caught me and I end up following it through all the way till the end. Kato Kazuki became nothing more but just a character in the story. I am a terrible fan, I know. But I have to admit, with him around, I will always smile.
The second season was a continuation from the first one, 3 years after. Just when I thought that everything will go on smoothly without much fun between Hotaru and Buchou, Seno-san comes into the picture. It was fun and interesting from then on. I couldn't wait for each episode to come out to find out the continuation. Now that it has ended, somehow it's sad. Wish it has lasted a bit longer. I'm really sorry to say that the ending didn't satisfy me. I don't think there will be a season 3 but who knows what the producers are thinking. Looking forward to more great drama like this one.
^_^