Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Super Junior - Explore the Human Body (4 - 5)

Credits to the rightful people.

A continuation of my Super Junior Fandom. Totally in love with them right now.

Episode 4 is a continuation on strength. They challenge weight lifting and long jump. They tried to lift a 100kg weight. It was impossible to lift it at first but after finding out the secrets from a pro-weight lifter, they manage to lift the weight. Shindong and KangIn was also able to lift a 60kg weight over their heads. Cool. ^_^ Then they moved on to long jump and introduced two ways to improve the distance jumped. This is really unbelievable.

Episode 5 is on laughter. Thanks to Siwon who has an interest in laughing gas, they experimented on it. It was enjoyable watching them. They also did a test to find out whether laughing is really contagious. And to Super Junior, laughter is contagious. ^_^ After knowing what can create laughter, they want to find out how to hold back laughter. This will be useful for events where laughter is inappropriate. Good to learn. ^_^

Managed to watch the above two episodes the past two days. I will continue to watch if I have the time... I had no time to do my minutes at work today due to meetings and urgent invoice processing. Had to bring it home. And I am only 1/3 through the recording and in the very first draft. How to finish like this. T_T Don't sleep? *sigh*