Sunday, September 26, 2010

A long Saturday

I can't believe I work a long Saturday.

On Friday I already had a long day and on Saturday another long day. Really tired. I am exhausted physically, mentally and spiritually. The whole week was filled with major things that I really had no time for myself. Hontoni kono situation kirai.


"As I stand here on the roof top looking down, a lot of things went through my mind.
The people below rushing here and there, looking to complete their task.
I am just like those people down there.
I am always trying to complete the task at hand.
However no matter how much I try to complete them, it never ends.
Before I even complete one task another comes along waiting to be attended to.
Some times the one that comes is more important than the one at hand.
I had to put the one I am doing aside and work on the other.
I had enough of thinking of which job to prioritize.
I had enough of chasing datelines.
I had enough of piling up my work and never really completing it.
I had never had the feeling of "Yes I have done my work" even though there were many task that I have completed.
I had never felt satisfied with my work.
Why must I run around finding my place in this world? Is it even worth it to find my place?
Who am I trying to impress? Is there even a person to impress?
I really want to end it all."