Sunday, September 19, 2010

Super Junior - Explore the Human Body (1-3)

Credits to the rightful people.

This show really reminds me of all the science that I had to learn in school. Although I didn't take biology in school, whatever I had to learn was covered in this show. Really brings back memories of school.

Each episode has a different body part that they focus on. Each episode will put the super junior members through different tests to check on the different body parts. It's totally entertaining and fun. All 13 members are supposed to be on the show but somehow there are always members who are missing. T_T


Episode 1 was the tongue with the taste buds and the eyes. They tried to numb their tongue so that they won't be able to taste certain taste. They even ate a certain herb to disturb their taste buds. The highlight of the episode for me was when they ate the spicy peppers. I totally love Yesung for his courage in eating the peppers. He is so cool. The eye check is something very interesting too. I couldn't catch it at first but it came slowly after the second try. I must have what they say, change blindness. Poor me.


Episode 2 was on the stomach. They brought in a special monitor to check out the digestive system of the body, the stomach. They check out the myths about still being able to eat dessert even after feeling full. They also check out whether one can still drink water after drinking beer and the other way around. In the end, it all boils down to the brain. If we want to eat or drink it, the brain tells the stomach and the stomach makes space for it. Hee Hee. I should stop thinking of wanting to eat more or I will constantly be hungry. ^_^


Episode 3 was on strength. Each member was given a chance to bring out a question that they want answers to. And so this time Eunhyuk's question is being answered. He kept losing to Yesung in arm-wrestle  and wants to find out how to be stronger and win. And so the experiments began. They found two ways to increase their strength and win. ^_^ They also brought in a machine that can help increase the strength in their muscles. Cool. I really love all the air time Yesung gets.


Episode 4 will be the continuation of strength. Will update again once I have watched it.

Till then...