Saturday, October 02, 2010

JOKER

Credits to the rightful people.

Drama: Joker Yurusarezaru Sosakan
No of Episode: 10 + 1 special
Stars: Sakai Masato, Anne, Nishikido Ryou, Ryou, Osugi Ren, Kaga Takeshi and many more
Theme Song: SCAR by RIP SLYME

My Views: I have always known that police will do everything and anything to catch the criminal. However I also know that there are always people who can escape the law. And that even the police is powerless to do anything about it. Guess that's why there are movies like "Death Note" and drama like this one. I have always been thinking of how those people can simply live on without even being punished? How can they be let loose just like that to cause another crime? It's really unthinkable. So if there really is a group like the one in this show, would it really make the world a better place? I wonder...