I live different 'lifes' in this one life of mine.
My life as a family member: a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin and an aunt.
It has always been a normal one. The usual sister fights. The usual parent-child arguments. The usual interaction with your relatives. Nothing much changed over the year. Even though we have our own problems, I feel that it's better here than anywhere else.
My life as a fan: j-pop, j-rock and k-pop.
As a fan, it would follow my favourite idols and try to keep up with whatever activities they have. The only thing that can make me happy now is when I see my favourite idols.
My life as an office worker: a subordinate and a supervisor.
It's tough to please everyone.
My life as a social girl.
I don't particularly have a social life but life isn't all party. I like what I have and if there are chances for more social occasions, maybe I will join.
My life as a human.
Do I even have to spell it out? Can I just end it all?