Friday, August 15, 2008

Part Fourteen

The atmosphere is so refreshing in this nature park. Considering it’s near the beach and all I didn’t think that there will be a very beautiful waterfall. But of course the trail took an hour to reach the waterfall. But it was worth the trip. The scene before me is nothing less than God’s wonderful creation. I feel blessed to be standing in front of this magnificent waterfall. The guys are splashing around in the water while we girls set the tea party up.

Everything is set up and they all sat down for tea. The atmosphere is fresh and everyone is enjoying themselves. The food and tea was splendid, nothing else is expected from a splendid resort.

Satsuki: I guess since we are all gathered here, we might as well decide who should be in which team. Let’s split the team now. What do you all say?

Tsumetashi: I am agreeable to that. Better now than tomorrow.

Suteki: Ok.

Satsuki: We all know Ryu is in the kitchen team.

Ryu: Why me?

Tsumetashi: Blame your mouth for it. You opened it and allow yourself to be in charge of the fishes.

Ryu: Yeah. Poor me.

Satsuki: Take it positively. Besides Tsumetashi will be in the same team.

Tsumetashi: Eh? Why me?

Satsuki: Because your girlfriend is in it. Suteki-san is the best cook among the girls, am I right?

Suzu: You betcha.

Mikomi: Since the guys have been split up now it’s our turn to decide.

Mahou: Mi-chan should be in the beach team. Your customer service will be very handy there. You can even make the customers happy with your experience handling complains.

Mikomi: But I am not really cut out for physical work.

Mahou: Well now it’s time to train. It’s not as if you failed any physical test before. You are as fit as any of us. You will do fine.

Mikomi: I guess I won’t die because of it.

Suzu: So Mahou, it’s down to you and me. Outdoors or indoors.

Mahou: Yup. Let’s do it. Losers indoors.

Suzu & Mahou: Jaken pon.

Mahou: Ah… I lost.

Suzu: Indoors for you.

Mahou: It’s okay. Indoors will also be just as fun as outdoors. (smiles) At least that’s what I plan to do.

Suzu: Good to hear that. The most important part of this summer vacation is to have fun no matter where we are. Let’s all work hard and have fun together.

Suteki: That’s right.

Satsuki: Well since that is all settled I think it’s time we head back to the resort.

Akira: I agree.