
This is a picture of a small whistle with Mickey Mouse printed on it. It also has a bell hung together with it. This is not a normal whistle. It is my handphone accessory. I hang it on my phone and it's quite noisy with the bell hanging with it.

I know this picture looks weird but if you look at it from the side it looks like a water droplet. It meant to symbolise a tear drop. I made it from dominoes. It look kinda pretty so I took a picture of it. I topple the dominoes down but it didn't look nice after that so i didn't take a picture of it.
Anyway because of this one boredom releasing activity I got down to doing more of others.

This is an eye... Doesn't look like it right?

It look even more weird after it toppled. Hahaha....

This is an "X". Nice looking one...
Well that's all for my boredom releasing activity for the day. Hope to take better picture of better things. Oh excuse me for the low quality since my handphone camera is on the lousy side.