Tuesday, May 11, 2010

11 May 2010

Takeru (武瑠) from SuG 誕生日おめでとう!

Things from yesterday - In the evening had to get ready to go out to the airport. My little brother flew to Korea last night. いいな。 Quite a number of his friends were there and they were looking at the family a bit weirdly. 何でだろうな?Dinner was BK, the meal on offer. ^_^ また肉食べたんだ。本当にてぶします。After my brother went through the gate to the restricted area, we all went to the new viewing gallery. After that we went to get some Starbucks drinks. Been a while since we had that. うまい。かえてたらねむ。

This morning had a problem with waking up. It must be because of the couple of times I wake up in the middle of the night. I never seem to have a nice sleep. Going to work is a drag. Really bad. I was so not in tune for work. Today was a total drag.

Somehow I am not in the mood to work. やびい。

またあした。頑張ってします。