こんにちわ。みこみですよ。
ちょっとupdateします。
水 12 May 2010
Really sleepy when I woke up. 本当にねむい。Totally not in the mood to be working but had to go for work. No choice. しょが無いですよ。 Got to work and went through the motion of it all. ロボト見たい。
First thing in the morning was a unit meeting. It was long. 長い。 マジですよ。 It took up most of the morning. Tiring. There were laughter and all but there was definately a lot of shooting. Many people 'died' there. 私死ました見たい。
In the afternoon things was slightly slower in motion but there was a lot of things to do. Definately a lot.いっぱい有るよ。 But I went home on time. Too tired to think already. 疲れたすぎる。何も考えて出来ない。
木 13 May 2010
It was another tiring day but in the afternoon it was slightly more fun. ^_^ 本当に楽しいかった。
In the morning was another meeting. いっぱい有るな。 So tiring. But it was a must since she wants to look at it before the presentation on Friday. Really was in a rush for things. マジやばいの日です。時間が無いでもいっぱい仕事有る。
In the afternoon there was "Mothers' Day" celebration. It was fun since there was a game session. It totally crack me up. 楽しいです。 It was good to laugh out loud like that. It was fun. I got to release some stress during that session. ^_^ 本当によかった。これ有るよかった。
But because of that had to go home slightly later. Tired. T_T 疲れた。
Then a big 'surprise' took place. T_T 本当に何でアイスたち来るな?そして食べ物アイスたちの分だけ買う。何でくるな?
金 14 May 2010
There was 2 major group meeting. One in the morning, the other in the afternoon. やばいですよ。私ねむいすぎるだからconcentrateできない。
朝のmeetingわちょっとむすかしの話です。何が話します分からない。It was about social innovative. Something that we all learn about but never really truly know what it means. Another topic is volunteerism. Another headache. 本当に。
午後のmeetingわ仕事かんけいなmeetingです。これマジやばいの事です。あの人が有るだから怖い。死ぬが思った。でもよかった。あの人私たちおくれないです。なんか嬉しい。
Went home slightly later but it was good that I still manage to get home earlier than usual. It was a nice thing.
明日朝起きします。まあちょっとおそいで好いですね。Ironingいっぱい有るだからな。Have to do that first. I'm definitely running out of clothes to wear. じゃまた。おやすみなさい。