Detective Conan Movie 12: Full Score of Fear
Credits to the rightful people who made it possible for me to watch the movie.
Another weekend with an anime movie. This one is musical. The case had something to do with classical music and 'perfect pitch'.
With all those classical music, it makes me want to watch NODAME. I wish it would be sub soon.
And with that certain song. It totally makes me want to cry. *Focusing on the deep meaning of the song: Repent & Forgiveness*
It was a good movie. Detective Conan movies always touches my heart.
The next movie below.
Detective Conan Movie 13: The Raven Chaser
Credits to the rightful people who made it possible for me to watch the movie.
Yet another movie this weekend. Guess right now I am more obsess with watching videos than writing. That is sad. Wonder why I have no inspiration to write. T_T
Well on to the movie.
This time the theme is about brotherly love and how that love makes use of a lover's love to commit a crime.
This one has some connections to the stars and the black organisation.
It was a nice suspense movie. ^_^