EDIT: (forgot the most important thing) Credits goes to the rightful people. Much love goes out to them and their wonderful heart.
Detective Conan Magic Files 2 & 3
Been a while since my last detective conan episode/ movie. It was a good two one-shot. It was OVAs for the movie number 12 and 13. It makes me wanna watch the detective conan movies. ^_^ Which I am starting to do.
Detective Conan Movie 10 : The Private Eye Requiem
It was a good movie. Thrilling and exciting.
It was quite an unusual case. But movies are usually special. The cases last longer and are more complicated compared to the usual every day episodes. And as usual they will try to involve the whole gang of special and important people. Enjoyed myself that I wasn't aware of the time that passed by.
I won't spill any of the case here but all I can say is that it was a good mind exercise.
Detective Conan Movie 11 : Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure
This time it's a case on an island and about some treasures. This one is pretty interesting but there isn't any appearance from the special people like Kaitou Kid.
This one is a bit scary especially with sharks and all.
Can't wait till the next time that I have time to watch the other movies. ^_^