Friday, October 24, 2008

Part twenty-eight

The girls are in Suzu’s house. They are there because Suzu didn’t turn up for school that day.

Suzu: I had enough of all these mushiness. Even Satsuki doesn’t do these kinds of things. I think I will stay home for now.

Mikomi: I’m really sorry about this.

Suzu: It’s not your fault Mikomi-chan.

Mikomi: Suzu-chan.

Mahou: It’s ok. As long as Mikomi-chan’s brother is on the case, we can be assured that it will be ok.

Suteki: I agree.

Mahou: We can’t do much now. Let’s just trust Inochi-san to solve this.

Suzu: Agreed.

Mikomi went home alone. On the way she unexpectedly bumps into Satsuki. She wanted to run away but because of Suzu, she stays and questions Satsuki.

Mikomi: Why target her when I’m the one you want? Don’t you have feelings for her at all?

Satsuki: She made me sick, sick of her. She’s too attached to me that it’s sickening. I got fed up with her that I decide to get rid of her from my life.

Mikomi: She did all that because she loves you. She loves you so much that she always wants to be with you. That’s love. You should understand it.

Satsuki: Even if it’s love. It’s all one-sided. I can pretend to love her anymore, not when I love you.

Mikomi: Why? You were fine with it before… You have changed Satsuki-sempai.

Satsuki: Changed? I don’t think so. You just don’t know me well enough. I always get what I want.

Mikomi: Then I’m glad I’m with Akira.

Mikomi walks off but Satsuki held her wrist. Mikomi struggled but Satsuki held on tightly.

Satsuki: Akira? He’s a timid boy who would give in to me.

Mikomi: I don’t think so.

Mikomi pulls her hand hard and got it free. She then ran off as fast as her legs can carry her. She reaches home and was greeted by Inochi whom she hugs tightly. Inochi brought her into her room to settle down.

Inochi: I will call Akano over. Are you ok to stay here alone for a while?

Mikomi: Yes.

Inochi: In that case, why don’t you take a shower to freshen up? I will see what mom can cook up for you.

Mikomi: Ok. Does mom knows about the situation?

Inochi: Mom and dad don’t suspect anything. We are in the clear. They just said to help you out with any problems that you may have with Akira.

Mikomi: I see.

Inochi: Cheer up. We will be able to solve it.

Mikomi: Hmm.