Friday, October 31, 2008

Part twenty-nine

Akano: It’s Akira’s turn next? This is getting harder.

Inochi: I don’t think we can solve it on our own. Even Ren and his gang won’t be able to help out.

Mikomi: Then?

Inochi: We will get the others involve. Explain everything to them and get them to help. Satsuki is their friend and so I believe they will help out.

Mikomi: I guess that’s the best way. I don’t want them to be in the dark anymore. I’ve hide it for far too long. But will they be able to accept it?

Inochi: We have no choice but to try. You have to be prepared to receive anything form them.

Mikomi: I will.

Akano: Let’s call Akira first since he is the next target.

Inochi: Agreed.

Akira who received the call rushes down to the Shinjiru household. He apologizes to the parents for coming down so late and rushes to Mikomi’s room. There, the two brothers are waiting together with Mikomi.

Inochi: Glad to see you here so fast.

Akira: What is the important situation that you wanted to discuss about?

Akano: It’s like this…

~~~

Akira: You aren’t joking about this, are you?

Akano: We will never joke when it comes to Mi-chan’s life.

Mikomi: I’m so sorry, Akira. (sobs)

Akira: It’s not your fault Mikomi.

Akira held Mikomi in his arms and tries to soothe her.

Mikomi: But it’s because of me that this is happening.

Akira: No. It’s just Satsuki thinking the world revolves around him.

Inochi: Meaning?

Akira: He has a previous case of extreme obsession. He was even admitted for psychiatric treatment.

Akano: Relate the story.

Akira: Ok.