Akano: He said those things?
Inochi: This is going to be tougher than we thought.
Akano: You got that right. We will meet him and threaten him a little.
Mikomi: You have that kind of connection?
Inochi: Ren does.
Mikomi: Ren?
Akano and Inochi smile to each other.
~~~
Satsuki was walking on the streets when a group of people cornered him into an alley. Akano is with them. A guy, Niji pinned Satsuki to the wall and stare at him with the fiercest look.
Niji: Watch yourself, Satsuki Yuki. You wouldn’t want to mess around with me and my gang.
Satsuki kept quiet. Niji let him go and walks away. Halfway he turns back to Satsuki.
Niji: We will be watching you.
~~~
In school Mikomi never goes anywhere alone. There will always be someone with her. She did this just to avoid bumping into Satsuki alone. Satsuki isn’t happy with this situation. Ever since that day when they met on the roof, Mikomi has avoided him like a plague. Then something unexpected happened. Mahou, Suteki and Suzu looked at Mikomi with a serious face.
Mikomi: Why are you looking at me like that? Did something happen?
Suteki: We didn’t inform you earlier because we didn’t think it was serious.
Mikomi: How could you keep in the dark? I am your friend, aren’t I?
Mahou: That’s exactly why. You have been down and depressed lately so we don’t want to burden you more than we should. Although we do not know the reason for your situation we respect your decision not to tell us. We believe you will let us know in time.
Mikomi: That’s why you didn’t tell me?
Suzu: Don’t blame them Mikomi-chan. I was the one who told them about it. I told them that you have problems which we don’t know so until the situation gets serious we won’t tell you about it.
Mikomi: Who says I have problems?
Suzu: You can’t hide it. We have known each other for so long. We know when you are having problems.
Mikomi: Thanks. Thank you so being so kind towards me.
Mahou: You too.
Mikomi: And so what’s the situation?
Suteki: Suzu has an extreme stalker. We can’t seem to find him or get rid of him.
Mikomi: Then what is Satsuki-sempai doing about it?
Suzu: He said he will look into it but he hasn’t gotten any information than is helpful.
Mikomi: Is he protecting Suzu-chan well?
Suzu: He said he’s busy and so he asked Mahou and Suteki to handle the protection for now. He said that the stalker is not dangerous and it will be over once he finds the culprit.
Mikomi: I see. Then I guess I will ask Inochi-nii for help.
Suzu: Thanks, Mikomi-chan.
~~~
Mikomi: Nani?
Inochi: It’s true. He is the mastermind behind the whole stalker affair.
Mikomi: Then what should we do?
Inochi: The stalker isn’t dangerous and he isn’t into Suzu at all. He’s just doing it for the money that Satsuki is giving him.
Mikomi: All these info is from Ren and his gang right?
Inochi: Yes and Suzu is safe. She is being protected by a gang member. She is the toughest member in the gang. No stalker can get past her.
Mikomi: That’s good then. Then what about Satsuki-sempai?
Akano: We are still trying to win the stalker over and get him to stop and not work for Satsuki anymore.
Mikomi: I see. Well do be careful about it.
Inochi and Akano: We will.