I got to know about D-boys and Yuya from TENIMYU (Prince of Tennis the musical).

From there I started to watch D-boys shows and drama.
For Yuya, his role in Yasha was really done well considering how young he was then. He look so cute.
In most drama he holds a small yet comical character. I enjoy watching him in those shows.
In Ichi Ritoru no Namida he plays as a basketball team member. Kakoii.
In Nodame Cantabile he plays as a conductor. Weird but funny character.
In Isshun no Kaze ni Nare, he got a slightly bigger role as a relay team member.
But of course his latest drama is Voice where he holds quite an equal part as the rest.
Hope to see more of his bigger role drama. Like his previous Rocket boys.
Oh... Yeah he released an idol DVD and 2 D-boys photobooks. And he updates his blog quite frequently too. D-boys also has a stage play which I wish I could attend. Ha ha.
Until further notices from him...
HAPPY 22TH BIRTHDAY TO YUYA ENDO!