Monday, March 16, 2009

Story Two Part Five



Scene: Home

Date: 7th December 2007 (Fri)


Yuto: Mikomi-nee. Satsuki-nii blushed when Hina-san smiled sweetly at him today.


Mikomi: That’s great. You got to make Satsuki make a move towards her or she may just end up as someone’s else wife. I heard that there is guy who is interested in her. If Satsuki doesn’t make it known, she will marry that other guy instead.


Yuto: Nee-chan. How did you get such informations?


Mikomi: It goes to show how big my social circle is.


Ashita: Why don’t you help Satsuki-nii?


Mikomi: Right now I am helping out Tsumetashi and Suteki. Besides if I play a part he will feel that he has to go through with it. However if Yuu-chan does it, he will be able to feel the love from his heart.


Ashita: Really?


Mikomi: It’s a guy thing. Well at least that’s what Tsumetashi said. Yuu-chan, you can ask him to help you. He wants his brother to get a life of his own and be happy.


Yuto: Leave it to me.



Mikomi: (on the phone) It’s been a while, Hina-sempai.


Hina: Yes it has. How have you been?


Mikomi: Fine. You?


Hina: The same I guess.


Mikomi: Hina-sempai. Do not give up on Satsuki.


Hina: Eh?


Mikomi: I heard that there is a guy interested to be married to you. But please Hina-sempai, don’t marry that guy. I’m sure you rather be with Satsuki right? So please, don’t give up.


Hina: Mikomi. You know his heart…


Mikomi: (interrupts) No. His heart has stopped being with me a long time ago. I broke his heart a long time ago. Since then he has never looked at me the same way. That’s why I started noticing that he is trying to open up to you recently. Don’t you think so too?


Hina: I guess.


Mikomi: Then there is no problem right? If he is to ask you to go out with him, you will right?


Hina: Yes. Yes I will.


Mikomi: ありがとう。