Scene: Yuki’s Grocery Shop
Date: 10th December 2007 (Mon)
Yuki mama: Ah Mikomi-chan, coming to get Yu-chan?
Mikomi: Eh? He is still here at this time?
Yuki mama: Don’t worry. I made him do homework a while ago.
Mikomi: I’m sorry to trouble you, Yuki-obaasan.
Yuki mama: It’s okay. No trouble at all.
Mikomi: Why are you smiling so happily for?
Yuto: I didn’t realize that Hina-san has a younger sister.
Mikomi: She does and I think she’s in your school isn’t she?
Yuto: Exactly. In fact, she’s the girl I like.
Mikomi: Eh? (smiles) It’s no wonder you are all happy and everything. Are you going out with her?
Yuto: Not yet. We talked a lot, went out with our friends a lot. I’m getting closer to being her boyfriend.
Mikomi: Does she know you like her?
Yuto: I left many hints. I’m going to confess on Christmas.
Mikomi: Things are going well for you, aren’t they?
Yuto: Yes they are. So I’m going to help her with her sister, Hina-san.
Mikomi: Let’s invite both of them over for Christmas dinner at the Yuki’s. I’ll ask Yuki-obaasan about it tomorrow. It should be okay.
Yuto: Nee-chan さいこ.
Mikomi: Yuki household may have a double wedding after all this coming spring.