Scene: Yuki household
Date: 25th December 2007 (Tue)
Mikomi: Yuki-san. Thank you for having us again for Christmas.
Yuki mama: It’s only right since we are family.
Yuto: We have prepared some presents just like the previous years. It all came from us as siblings.
Ashita brought the presents from where she had left them, at the corner, and the three siblings sat together facing the rest. Mikomi hands the first present to Yuki mama.
Yuki mama: ありがとう。
Next present is for Yuki papa.
Yuki papa: ありがとう。
Both presents were quite big. The next smaller boxes are for Satsuki. Yuto passed it to him with a little grin.
Satsuki: ありがとう。But what’s with the grin on your face?
Yuto: Both me and Mi-nee-chan agree that that present is the best present for you. It will be useful in the near future. Good luck.
Satsuki: Eh?
Mikomi: Next.
Ashita then passed the next present to Tsumetashi and Suteki together.
Ashita: Since both of you are a couple, there is no need to make two presents.
Suteki: Eh?
Mikomi: That is something from us for the both of you to use together.
Tsumetashi: Something very strange?
Mikomi: Not at all. It can be use daily. Ne? (faces Yuto and Ashita)
Yuto & Ashita: Yup.
Suteki: Suspicious.
Mikomi: We also have something for the guests.
Hina: Eh? You didn’t have to.
Mikomi: It’s ok. Besides we already know each other for quite some time now.
Hina: ありがとう。
Mikomi: It’s nothing much though.
Mikomi hands the two presents to the two sisters. They took it with much gratitude. The night then goes on with some games and laughter. As it gets late into the night, it’s time to say goodbye.
Hina: Thank you for tonight. It was wonderful. It’s time for us to make a move.
Yuto: I will walk Nami home.
Nami: Eh? It’s ok. I can walk with nee-chan.
Yuto: Satsuki-nii will walk Hina-san home right?
Satsuki: Eh?
Tsumetashi: Of course he will.
Tsumetashi got Satsuki’s coat and pushes him out the door. Yuto took Nami’s hand and walks out first. Satsuki waits for Hina to finish her goodbyes. Once they are ready they are off.
Mikomi: Well since they are off, we are too. Thank you so much for Christmas. Thanks for the presents too.
Yuki mama: That’s what families are for. Hope to see you attach soon. You can’t stay single forever.
Ashita: Don’t worry, she already is attached.
Yuki mama: Eh? Really? Why didn’t you tell us about it?
Mikomi: Because it’s still in the early stage. We are not serious yet.
Yuki mama: Then get serious.
Mikomi: Once things settle down.
Satsuki: I hope you can join us for the New Year’s shrine visit.
Hina: Eh?
Satsuki: Please do join … me … for the shrine visit.
Hina: It will be my pleasure.
Satsuki: Then I will be seeing you then.
Hina: Please walk home safely.
Satsuki: I will.
Yuto: Ano… Nami-chan, I have something to confess to you.
Nami: Me too.
Yuto: Eh? Why don’t you go first?
Nami: It’s okay. Why don’t you go first?
Yuto: No. Ladies first.
Nami: No I insist. Go on.
Yuto: No. You first.
Nami: Be a man and go first.
Yuto: No I’m the gentleman so do go first.
Nami: But…
Yuto: Guess this won’t end. Why don’t we do scissors-paper-stone?
Nami: Eh? That childish game to settle this?
Yuto: If you don’t like it, then do say your line first.
Nami: Ok. Scissors-paper-stone then.
Yuto: Ok.
The game starts with a tie and continues till a winner comes out jumping like a crazy monkey. Yuto realized he was embarrassing himself and stops himself.
Nami: Guess I have no choice. I lost. Actually I … really, really … like you.
Yuto: Eh? Me too. I really like you too.
Nami: うれしい。