Thursday, March 12, 2009

Story Two Part Four



After school Yuto would hang out at Yuki’s shop. He will keep an eye out for Satsuki’s admirer. According to his sister, she should be arriving any time soon. Yuto keep glancing at his little pupils’ handbook since it’s there that he kept a note written by Mikomi on the appearance of the admirer.


Satsuki: Yuto. Shouldn’t you be doing your homework?


Yuto: Oh don’t worry about that. I will have it done once I am home.


Satsuki: Why don’t you do it now?


Yuto: Because it’s the weekend and besides I have another mission on hand.


Satsuki: And what is that?


At that moment, a young lady came to the shop. Satsuki attends to her.


Satsuki: Hi. The usual, Hina-san?


Hina: No. I would like to make ‘nabe’ today.


Satsuki: Ah. Sure. What kind of ‘nabe’?


Hina: I’m not too sure myself. What kind do you think would be nice for today?


Satsuki: Hmm… Let me see.


As Satsuki looks around for the ingredients, Yuto came up to Hina.


Yuto: Hi. I’m Satsuki-nii’s second younger brother.


Hina: Eh? I thought he only had one?


Yuto: Well. I’m kind of adopted. I don’t live here. I only come occasionally.


Hina: I see.


Yuto: (whispers) Is it true that you like Satsuki-nii?


Hina: (blushes) Eh. Who told you that?


Yuto: My sister, Mikomi.


Hina: Ah. Mikomi-san. She’s my junior in college. How is she?


Yuto: Doing great. Why don’t you make it known?


Hina: I can’t. I feel that I shouldn’t.


Yuto: Why?


Hina: Because of your sister.


Yuto: Ah. She has her own guy in her heart. Satsuki-nii and my sister will never marry each other. I think it’s because we are a family. Although Satsuki-nii actually cares for my sis in a different way, it will never happen. That’s why my sis wants Satsuki-nii to be with you. Since she knows you, she knows you will be perfect for Satsuki-nii.


Satsuki: Sorry to keep you waiting, Hina-san. Here’s your grocery. Since the seafood is fresh today, it’s best to have seafood ‘nabe’.


Hina: Thank you. How much is it?


Satsuki: $50.


Hina gives the money to Satsuki and smiles sweetly. Satsuki blushes a little. Hina then makes her way home. Yuto grins. He has a plan in his mind.


Satsuki: What’s with the grin?


Yuto: No reason. I just felt like grinning.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~