Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Story Two Part Nine... Ah it's ending


Scene: Shinjiru’s Home

Date: 9th Feb 2008 (Sat)


Yuto: I’m home.


Ashita: Welcome home. (notices another person behind Yuto) Ah. You’re here too.


Nami: I’m sorry for intruding.


Ashita: It’s ok.


Yuto: Where’s Mi-nee-chan?


Ashita: She’ll be back soon.



Mikomi: How’s your sister?


Nami: Thanks to everyone she is in her happiest moment of her life.


Mikomi: I’m happy to hear that.


Nami: Nee-san is always giving in to you since she knows Satsuki-nii-san is always thinking of you.


Mikomi: That may be so. However I have never thought of him more than a brother. That’s why I have always made way for Hina-sempai to get closer to Satsuki. He deserves someone like her. Your sister has always asked me to go ahead with Satsuki but no matter how I just couldn’t. That’s why I really felt so guilty for making her miserable. I told Satsuki to get over me and be with Hina-sempai.


Yuto: But Satsuki-nii has always put you first.


Mikomi: True. However I finally broke his heart one Christmas when I embraced my boyfriend in front of him. It was painful for him to see me with another guy, always talking about another guy and not taking his feelings into consideration. However I did that deliberately… Not at first actually but after knowing that this will help Hina-sempai and get him to be on the right track, I did it on purpose.


Ashita: Even that Christmas embrace?


Mikomi: That was unexpected but I was glad it took place.


Yuto: It may be cruel to Satsuki-nii but I guess he needed it.


Mikomi: We are all glad of the outcome.


Ashita: Can’t wait for the wedding day.