Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Story Two Part Eight


Scene: Shrine

Date: 1st Jan 2008 (Tue)


Ashita: Yuto?


Mikomi: Where else would he be?


Ashita: How nice… Everyone is so love-love.


Mikomi: Well it is the season. I’m glad for the situation.


Ashita: For Yuto?


Mikomi: He is already in high school. I can’t control him too much. However I do hope that he will be responsible. If he isn’t I will definitely teach him to be.


Ashita: So will there be two wedding for the Yuki family?


Mikomi: Tsumetashi is aiming for that.


Ashita: Hope it goes well.



Yuto: Which house do you want to go to?


Nami: Eh? Which house?


Yuto: Usually we don’t go over to the Yuki’s for New Years.


Nami: Eh. Really?


Yuto: Your sister is invited to the Yuki’s right? So I was just wondering that you might want to join her.


Nami: In that case, I hope you don’t mind if I go to your house.


Yuto: I don’t mind. Let’s go find my two sisters. They should be here somewhere.


Nami: Wouldn’t calling be easier?


Yuto: Ah. That would be, wouldn’t it.



Hina: Thank you for inviting me to the shrine with your family.


Satsuki: I should thank you for coming.


Yuki mama: It’s time for us to go back and prepare the New Year Meal.


Hina: I will help out.


Yuki mama: ありがとう。


Satsuki: Let’s get going.



Yuto: Nee-chan!


Mikomi: Yu-chan. Hurry up.


Yuto: はい。