Scene: Airport
Date:
Mikomi, Suteki and Tsumetashi are slightly away from the others talking.
Suteki: Thank you so much Mikomi for helping out.
Mikomi: It was nothing. You’re my best friend and now part of the family. So it’s only natural for me to help out. Besides it was fun.
Tsumetashi: It could have been a double wedding but those two want to wait out a little longer.
Mikomi: It doesn’t matter. It took them quite some time to get together so let’s just give them time to plan and stuffs. Who knows by the time the two of you come back, they will be in planning stage.
Tsumetashi: That would be nice. Oh yeah. Do drop by to see Ryu in our place.
Mikomi: Don’t worry I will make sure he gets back on the field.
Just then Satsuki and Hina join them.
Satsuki: Talking about Ryu?
Suteki: According to Mahou, he is feeling down after the injury so it’s our duty to make him feel good.
Satsuki: Leave it to us. You guys just go ahead and enjoy the honeymoon.
Tsumetashi: Leave it to you then.
Hina: Enjoy the trip.
Suteki: Thanks.
The rest then gather around since it’s time for the couple to leave for their plane.
Yuki mama: Bring back good memories and souvenirs.
Suteki & Tsumetashi: We will.
Yuki papa: Take good care while you are there.
Suteki & Tsumetashi: We will.
Yuto: Remember what I asked for ok?
Tsumetashi: Sure.
Ashita: Me too.
Suteki: We know. Mikomi, how about you? Do you want us to get anything in particular?
Mikomi: It’s ok. I’m fine with anything.
Suteki: Sure?
Mikomi: Yeah. No worries.
Tsumetashi: If you don’t want anything then Yamato-san. What do you want to us to get for you? A little something special for Mikomi?
Akira: Eh? It’s alright. I’m not really that close to you anyway.
Tsumetashi: Says who? Any friend of Mikomi is a friend of ours so don’t restrain.
Satsuki: No worries, Tsumetashi. I’ll get this guy to warm up with our family by the time you guys get back. Akira-kun and I will be best pals.
Akira: Eh?
Tsumetashi: Leave it to you.
Suteki: Well then we take our leave. Hina-nee-san, take good care of Satsuki-nii while we are gone.
Hina: I will. I will also help to look after Yuki-okaasan and otou-san.
Everyone smiles at the closeness of Hina and the Yuki family. Things are going great for the Yuki family.
Yuto: Yuki brothers problem solved.