Review will come first :
Naoko
It's a movie about this guy whose father lost his life saving this girl. This happened when this girl and her family came to this island to recuperate from her asthma. The father was a marathon runner so he has a dream to do the same. When his father died the girl and her family came to his house to pay their respect but he shouted at her and his mom had to calm him down. Years passed and both are in different schools. The girl went back to Tokyo while the guy became a runner in a school team from that island. They met again one day at a sports meeting. She told him who she is and he said he had forgotten all about it. Then a different day, she went to see him run in a marathon. Since the team was short handed, a member of the team asked her to help him since she seems to know that guy. However when she hands out the drink that he was supposed to take, he didn't and that caused him to drop due to dehydration. After that the coach who seem to know her ask her to help out with the team's training camp. Somehow the team manage to get through the hellish camp but after the camp the team lost their togetherness. However during the relay marathon, their spirits unite and they manage to win the marathon. Their first win and they are so happy. Even after the coach passed away due to cancer, the team is still running together.
TEAM SPIRIT IS SOMETHING NICE TO HAVE!!!
Shindo
This movie is about a girl who is a piano prodigy. However due to the pressure, she hates playing the piano. Then one day she met this guy who works hard to play the piano. He is not talented but hardworking. She helps him out and hang out at his house a lot. He has to prepare for a practical test to enter the musical university. And so with her encouragement and all, he passed and managed to enter the university. The girl too found out that her hearing is having problems and got scared. However this caused her to play the piano again and she even got a chance to perform in front of an audience by the recommendation of an international pianist who was supposed to be performing that day. But after her performance she fainted and the next time she woke up, she is found to be away from home with a classmate of hers on a journey. She is searching for the piano grave yard where her old piano, the one she choose with her late father, is. She found it and the last scene is her and the guy from earlier playing on that piano together.
PIANO PIECES ARE GREAT TO LISTEN TO BUT KINDA HARD TO PLAY!!!
P.S Once we get an electronic keyboard, I will try my best to play piano pieces. Will be tough but I will preserve.
Now on to my outing to Orchard. Had to wait for my younger sis to finish her class. While waiting I almost fell asleep. Ha ha ha. Anyway I got ready when her msg came. When out to meet her at the train station and took the train together. Got down at Orchard and went to buy the usual magazines. (Planning on doing scanning of pictures from the magazines. But will so that once I find the time. Hee hee.) Then we went to HMV and bought KANJANI8 Album. Yeah!
Now on to the last part of Soccer Dream. Story Four will be posted some time in May (as usual when I get down to writing it. Hee Hee.)
Scene : National Stadium Soccer Field
Date:
Ryu: I owe you a meal don’t I?
Mikomi: A good one if I remember correctly.
Ryu: Invite the rest of your family and the gang. We will have a barbeque tonight at my place. Mahou is helping with the preparations.
Mikomi: You left her to do all the work?
Ryu: Once the training is over I will go home and help her.
Mikomi: Fine. I will bring the girls over to help out too. That way our barbeque will go on smoother.
Ryu: I really am grateful to you.
Mikomi: What I did is only the tip of the iceberg. You build the rest and stabilize it. After all I only made a deal, the one who had to work hard for it to work is you. You owe it to yourself.
Ryu: But you gave me that chance and woke me up from my nightmare. You showed me the light.
Mikomi: I am glad you feel that way. But honestly, I am just happy to be able to help you and Mahou.
Ryu: Akira is one lucky man to have you by his side.
Mikomi: You’re just saying that.
Ryu: You know it’s true.