~~~~~~~~~~
Today a dear Johnny's Jr from the kansai side is celebrating his 18th birthday.
He is from the group BOYS and VETERAN. He appears in his senior's (KANJANI8) shows. He is also a regular if shounen club takes to Osaka or invites Kansai Jrs over to Tokyo. Hoping to see more of him in the future. Till then...
Scene: Hospital Room 102
Satsuki: You look worn out, Ryu.
Ryu: I’m fine. It’s the same like soccer training.
Yuto: Ryu-nii, I have a favour to ask.
Ryu: What is it?
Yuto: The ring on your finger is well made. Where did you get it?
Ryu looks at the ring on his finger fondly.
Ryu: This is Mahou’s and my vow rings to never be separated no matter how hard life gets for the both of us. It was a limited edition and we spend quite an amount on it.
Mahou: It was actually Mikomi who recommend the shop. It was years ago when we got it. (looking at her own ring) However, I feel the money we spend on it was worth it.
Ryu: It was after our high school graduation. I was scouted to be on the national team and Mahou is to pursue her studies. Since we were separated most of the time, our nights together are always spent with lots of loving. Mahou would always cook good food for me and although she has a lot of studying to do she would give me massages. I can never repay Mahou for the things she has done for me.
Yuto: So heart warming.
Mikomi: I am glad to hear all that. I am glad that I pushed you for that confession back in high school.
Ryu: I am thankful for that too.
Satsuki: We all are. Back in high school although I was a senior, you were really noisy complaining about it to me. If it wasn’t for Mikomi’s sake I would have not even bothered with you.
Ryu: (laughs) Yeah I remember how Mikomi would threaten you with all your secrets. Tsumetashi too is in hand with Mikomi. With those two you can never win, can you Satsuki?
Satsuki: Those two are my worst enemies. (laughs)
Mikomi: Let’s play some games to pass the time.
Ryu: How long are you guys staying?
Mikomi: As long as the nurses and doctors let us.
Ryu: Thanks for coming. I really feel happy about meeting you guys again and talking to you. It really made me to feel a bit more upbeat.
Mikomi: That’s all we want you to feel. Well. We’ll visit again soon.
Ryu: Come by any time. I could use more upbeat chats.
Satsuki: Then you better not complain when we do.
Ryu: I promise I won’t.
Yuto: Fight on, Ryu-nii.
Ashita: See you again, Ryu-nii.
Mikomi: Be good, Ryu.