Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Soccer Dream Part Two


Scene: Hospital Garden


Mahou: Thanks Mikomi.


Mikomi: That’s what friends are for. We’ve known each other since high school and I know whenever there’s trouble. You just need to speak up.


Mahou: I know but Ryu is strange. Even before his injury, he has been acting strange.


Mikomi: Strange? How strange?


Mahou: I don’t know how to describe it. It may look like he is normal and just stressed with the soccer team but I think he is hiding something, something that he doesn’t want me to know.


Mikomi: Like what? What possibly could that guy be hiding from you?


Mahou: I don’t know but I want to know. Can you possible ask him about it?


Mikomi: I am not the one who is close to him, you know.


Mahou: I know but you were the one who befriended him first. You know him longer than me. You were the one who scolded him for keeping quite about liking me and the one who told him to confess. You know his emotions more than me.


Mikomi: Well that’s because he treats me as an older sister although I am the one who is younger.


Mahou: Can’t you do something?


Mikomi: (sigh) I will try to see what I can do.


Mahou: Well for starters maybe can you visit him more often?


Mikomi: I have a tight schedule too but I think I can send Yuto and Ashita in my place. They can come with their partners and see how they can make him a little happier.


Mahou: Thanks Mikomi. That would help. I feel stressed out at the moment so a little change of mood would be nice for a change.


Mikomi: I agree. And don’t you worry, I will dig out what’s bothering Ryu.


Mahou: Thank you so much.


Mikomi: Let’s get something to cheer up the room and get something to past the time with him. Make him forget for at least the rest of the day about his injury.


Mahou: Let’s.