Monday, April 13, 2009

Mizushima Hiro

Someone turns 25 today. That's the same age I am turning this year too. Hee hee. Makes me feel old all of a sudden. This guy is already married (wedding was early this year) and successful. Compared to me who is still single and still trying to find the perfect job. Oh well, not everyone can be a famous star.

Mizushima Hiro isn't his real name, it's Saito Tomohiro. At least his name still have Hiro in it.

I first got to know of him when I watched Zettai Kareshi. Only after that drama did I watch other drama that has him in it like Hana Kimi and Room of King. His latest drama was Mei-chan no Shitsuji. He has a new drama titled Mr Brain and will start in May.

In the mean time (while waiting for the new drama) I will watch the SP of Zettai Kareshi. Until then...

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY MIZUSHIMA HIRO!!!