I watched it yesterday afternoon. It's an old movie, I know. However after a weird dream that I had the night before yesterday, I couldn't help myself but watch it.
It was pretty gruesome. The plot was really interesting.
Suicide is something that I think a lot of people think about. In fact, there are many cases of it. Most are not even mention in news. Death is really a scary thing and yet there are people who willingly take their own life away.
However dying in your dream is even scarier. To think you go to sleep peacefully only not to wake up the next morning. To some people dying quietly like that is something nice. No pain. Well I guess it would be nice if you have reached an old ripe age. But for young people to die like that is really scary.
I remember having scary dreams every now and then and I am pretty thankful that in none of those I have ever gotten seriously injured. I think in a few dreams I did got an injury and I woke up with a bruise. Scary right?
Are dreams linked to reality? Are we subconsciously aware of things happening in our dreams and somehow inflict pain on ourselves? Maybe we are.
Recently if I am not wrong, there are researchers who are building a machine to record dreams. If that really happens then I hope to record mine. I have dreams almost every night and some of them are weird, some are nice and some are simply just scary.
Dreams and reality can even intertwine. Ever you ever had a feeling that you met someone, done something or even been to a place that you know you haven't? I'm sure you have. Those things might have taken place in your dream. And so with memories of your dreams and memories of your real life, how would you know which is real and which are not? Dreams become reality and reality becomes a blur. Nothing seems like real. Now that is scary.
Dreams...