Friday, January 01, 2010

1st Post of 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's 2010.

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION: To get a permanent job.

Updates:

Pictures of the Pond at IPS




(月曜日)

Morning -> I did nothing work wise, well there nothing to do anyway. And so I did some personal stuffs. I thought about making new banners for both my blog and my LJ which I will be putting up in maybe two to three weeks time. I started my planning.

Afternoon -> I ate bread for lunch to prevent myself from feeling sleepy. Everytime I eat rice I will feel like sleeping which is bad. But one of my colleagues gave me a bowl of soup. It was delicious and not too heavy for my stomach. ^_^ After lunch we went out to AMK for a house visit. It was for a video taking session. It was my first time doing such a thing so it was a new experience for me. It was quite interesting. ^_^ We went to two houses, the other is at Jurong. There we had to wait for a while since the parent wasn't home yet. But after the video session we could go home straight so I managed to reach home early. I was quite glad for that. ^_^

Night -> I did some picture editing for the banner.


(火曜日)

Morning -> I did some packing since some stuffs came to the office while we were out the previous day. The office looked like some store room with the stuffs simple lying around. I also found out sbout what stuffs were in the cupboards. ^_^ After the packing I was quite free so I played online games, read fanfics, update my blog and I read some kids book.




Afternoon -> Bread for lunch again. ^_^ It wasn't filling and so went we went out for house visit, we sat down at Mc and I ate one meal, my colleague's treat. THANK YOU! After the visit we had to go back to the office and I was so bored yet again that I played games.

Night -> Picture editing yet again.


(水曜日)

Morning -> Phone Call Girl on duty. ^_^ After the calls I played games to waste time while waiting to go out.

Afternoon -> Lunch was rice with salted fish and 'sayur lemak'. House visit to three places but only managed to see one family. T_T The first place we went to is West Coast. There wasn't any one at home. We went off to the next house after knowing that there isn't much chance of seeing this family. The next one is at Woodlands. We got the video taken here. It was a good video. Next is Serangoon. The mother went out and wasn't back thus we had to leave. But we waited like one and a half hour for her, since her daughter said she told us to wait, before leaving. Tiring day.

Night -> I finished the new banners. ^_^ Look out for it in the near future.  


(木曜日)

Morning -> I printed a Kanji list but couldn't manage to print everything. I still have two more list to print. Must print them before any one else comes to the office. ^_^

Afternoon -> Since it's New Year's Eve, we all went home early. I reached home and had my lunch. In the evening we went to my Aunt's Place for a BBQ. Been a while since we had that. Here are pictures taken there.




Night ->
Still at my Aunt's. Eat and chat. To think we chat about Ghosts on a Thursday night. It was a scary atmosphere. I had goosebumps throughout the whole chatting session. We actually wanted to go to Marina Bay but seeing as it was late and there was no guarantee of a parking space we went to the countdown show near our place. It was quite packed there too. Managed to catch the SuperStar winner Chen Wei Lian and Singapore Idol Taufik. ^_^




Birthday:

A little birthday shout out to Doumoto Kouichi who today turns 31.