Sunday, January 10, 2010

No Doctor...

こんばんわ

I didn't visit the doctor today. Firstly I forgot to set my alarm and secondly I forgot the doctor opens half day today. Woke up late so didn't go see the doctor. T_T

Ate breakfast and took some pills and cough syrup before sitting in front of my laptop. Read up on the latest happenings and watched an episode of a J-drama. ^_^

Ate lunch and then watched Nightmare's Live "The Five Stars Night" @ Budoukan. It was enjoyable. ^_^

After that felt tired as if I had used up all my energy. So I rest on my bed while watching 2 episodes of BOSS. ^_^

While eating dinner I watched Ice Age 2 on TV. It was fun. ^_^

Tomorrow is the start of another week at work. Don't really want to go but "no work = no pay" so I rather go to work than have no money in my pocket. But maybe will take time off. See how well I feel tomorrow at work. @_@

Till tomorrow. おやすめ

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAMAGUCHI TATSUYA (TOKIO)