This morning had to wake up earlier than my usual Saturday wake up time just so that I can go for my medical check-up.
The journey there was pretty much filled with a casual conversation with お父さん. At least that made the journey less boring.
The atmosphere outside the medical center was very quiet but when I got inside I was shocked to find so many people there. My queue number and the number they were serving was so far apart. So I had to wait. But lucky there was this officer who told me to go in with her and do some tests first and so I did. At least that made my waiting time lessen.
Did eye check and I remembered that when I made my new glasses they didn't change the degree since it didn't change but my astigmatism increased but they didn't do anything to change it since when they did, my eye couldn't accept the change. So when I did the eye check I couldn't differentiate between the letter 'E' and 'B'. T_T
Did colour blindness test. This one is fun. Felt like some small kid reading off the numbers. Check my ht and wt and I was quite shock at my weight. I have to do something about that. T_T No more snacks for me I guess. I do not want to jeopardize my own health.
Did an X-ray and consulted the doctor. It was a long two and a half hour of my life. Moving to one room and then waiting again before going into another room. What a weird system. T_T
Bought lunch and went home. After eating lunch and watching episode one of Bloody Monday Season II, I went to take a little nap. Was too tired to do anything else and I have no idea why that is so. Maybe all the stress from the weekdays. T_T
Before I sign off, here are two pictures from my tuition kid's b'day party. Did a little editing on it.
The cake was ordered made. It was interesting how they made the cake that way. The sponge part of the cake was nice but the side of the cake, the one with the cream and the peanuts was a bit hard to swallow. There were other food items like fried bee hoon, fried macaroni, fried chicken wings, sausages, samosa and chocolates. I had a filling of everything. ^_^ And when I went home, they gave me a goodies bag. ^_^
Tomorrow we will have a little outing so again have to wake up early. But I also need to iron clothes. Wonder whether I should do I before we go out or after we come home? I guess that depends on what time I wake up tomorrow. ^_^
EDIT: A BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO MAKINO KOJI FROM JOHNNY'S JR GROUP "FIVE". THE DRUMMER WITH AN ATTITUDE! MAY HIS 26TH YEAR BE FILLED WITH FUN DRUMMING BEATS!
じゃまた。