こんばんわ
Woke up to my alarm this morning and was ready to iron after my morning shower but since お父さん said that we will be going out around 9 plus, I dropped the idea and decided that I will iron it after we get back.
Even though we said we will go out at 9 plus we went out at 10 plus instead. Oh well. Got there and did the questionnaire and somehow we search and search but couldn't get an answer to question number 2. And after walking around and getting fed up we asked the reception who gratefully answer it for us. ^_^ And so we got 5 souvenirs, eco bags. (I think we have too many of these)
Got to the main atrium where the stage show is held at. Got some popcorn and candy floss and got annoyed with a clown on a still. But the best part was getting to see Taufik and hearing him sing live. ^_^
Then it was lunch time and we thought of eating at delifrance but I had too often so I really couldn't be bothered with the menu any more. Then when my dad saw the price and asked us again whether we really want deli, we left the restaurant. We bought BK to go instead. ^_^
Went to Popular for a while to get my notebook and my sis got her CD-R. Then we are on our way home. But we stop by Gain City to get my dad's camera's pouch. I was filling up the time looking at fridges. ^_^
Got home and ate our lunch. おおいし
After lunch I did my ironing. Didn't really know how many tops and bottoms I ironed but at least I know I will have something to wear this week. ^_^
Was thinking of having a nap but since it's already 6pm I dropped the idea. Took my shower and then helped out with cooking dinner. I really hate cooking at night and after taking a shower, it's so hot. It felt like a sauna. #_#
But after dinner it's time to sit back and relax. However tomorrow will be the start of stress life. Though I will have 2 hours of relax time in the meeting room, I won't be relax for the rest of my working hours. T_T
でも頑張れます。
January has come to an end and tomorrow will be the start of February. Time sure flies by. I have quite a number of undone things. Not work wise but personal stuffs. I have 2 fiction ideas that I have yet to write and 3 old fiction ideas that have been hanging in the middle of nowhere. I have time here and there but somehow I can never get down to writing. Must do something about that. @_@
Before I sign off and before I forget yet again... A BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO KATORI SHINGO FROM "SMAP" AND YABU KOTA FROM "HEY!SAY!JUMP"! HOPING TO SEE THEM MORE ON SCREEN!
じゃまた。お休みなさい。