こんばんわ
Still not feeling any better. My whole body aches and my throat is killing me. Wonder whether I will be better by the time Monday arrives. Maybe I should visit the doctor tomorrow. T_T
Today had to wake up early due to work. The tuition lessons starts today so I had to make school visits. The first school was quite busy since they had quite a number of students and parents there so I didn't really had time to talk to the CS and HT there. After they all had settled down, I made my move to the next school and there the atmosphere is kinda dead. Even the CS and HT was kinda in their own world. Oh well, after hanging around for a while, I made my move to the next school and there I had a good chat with the HT and the CS. I stayed there till the lesson ended. It was a new experience for me and I think I learn something. ^_^
Got home, ate lunch and went to rest for the other half of the day. It was not a good rest since I woke up feeling still tired and aching. T_T Really need the doctor.
Can't seem to be in the mood to do anything at the moment. *sigh* Guess I will eat some pills and go to sleep. T_T
おやすみ