Tuesday, January 26, 2010

もうわからない

こんばんわ

I have yet to tell my HOD that I want to take half the day off tomorrow. *sigh* Wonder how I am going to go about telling it to her. Such a tough thing to do. And furthermore I have to accompany my colleague for a video shooting tomorrow night. HOW? How am I go to for my ex-tuition kid's birthday party. And not going would be a bad thing to do. Must find a way to get through this. I have to attend the party. I have to go buy her a present first but I have too attend her party. It's only right that I do. Guess I have to nicely tell my colleague I can't go with her and tell my HOD that I really have to take the afternoon off. No pay but no choice. Tomorrow is do or die. Wish me luck people. *_*

Today was a relaxing day. I finished up calling up all the numbers that I have to call. Some were un-contactable but I will try to get them again on Thursday. Some are still deciding on it and will revert back. Others have been transferred over to the other available centers. And some others have decided to withdraw so just have to wait for their letters or email to arrive before we can act on it. Dealing with parents are not easy. T_T

Then around lunch time HOD called me into her room for a discussion and to tell me the things that I will be taking over from にさ。I will be having a tough time from now on. T_T

In the late afternoon went for a video shooting. Should have been two shootings but one family wasn't home so we couldn't do theirs. And so went back to the office since we have another hour or so to kill before our ending time. Such tough luck. T_T

Took two buses home. Slightly faster but overall the same as taking a bus and a train. Oh well. At least I have the different options. Maybe Thursday I can try a different route home, maybe not. ^_^


Some things that I watched...

Liar Game Season II (credits goes to the appropriate people who made it possible for me to watch this drama)

I always find the episode so intriguing. I can never think like them. So complex. But the show isn't over. The ending will be reveal in the Movie and there will also be a drama special. Somehow I can't wait for it. ^_^


嵐の宿題くん (25th Jan 2010) (credits goes to the up-loader of the video @ YouTube)

The highlight would be the golf game for food. This part was fun.


神楽の巣 75 (credits to the up-loader of the video)

Another Card Battle. I simply love these games that they play because of the interaction between them. It's simply a great thing to be able to see my favourite people interacting with one another and having fun without even realising that they are making fans, like myself, go crazy over it. ^_^


Oh wow, it's already 11pm. Must get down to my blog visiting and then sleep.

EDIT: A BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO MURAKAMI SHINGO! HE TURNS 28! MAY HE GET MORE DRAMA AND VARIETY SHOWS TO DO!

おやすみ