Thursday, January 21, 2010

A little expensive lunch

こんばんわ

I survived the day. ^_^

Well didn't do much today so I guess it's only normal to survive the day.

After my entry in the morning, I wrote the letters and put them in the envelope and all. Then I made the phone calls. Can't get through to three numbers though. Hopefully the letters reach them and they get the message. #_#

After that I went up to the temp room and sat there chatting with the other temps. It was kinda relaxing and all. Wasted some time up there. ^_^

Then we went for lunch together. ^_^ It was slightly expensive but filling. I had spaghetti with grilled fish and chicken soup. I drank homemade chrysanthemum and had chocolate truffle for dessert. It has been a while since I had any cake so it was a huge indulgence. I can't afford such a lunch everyday. I will sure go bankrupt in no time.

After lunch I was so lazy to do work but no choice I still carried on with it and got most of the work done before I left for the day. In between doing the job I manage to play a game. It was simply to relax and keep myself entertain.

Got back home and watched Cartoon KAT-TUN. After that I watched some old videos of ANCAFE and NIGHTMARE. It was fun. ^_^

Since I am feeling sleepy already I will write about CKT on another occasion.

ねむい。 お休み。