I spend the morning of Monday day-dreaming a bit before getting down to work. Since new classes are starting soon, I had to pack the handouts and ensure that there is sufficient amount. So I was counting "PAPERS". I lost count so many times that it got tiring counting. @_@ I count, photocopy, count, photocopy, ... staple them and put them into stacks and tie them up. But at least it was a stress-less job. No-thinking-required-admin job. ^_^ I stopped a while for lunch where I went out to NTUC to get myself a small bottle of milk and butter rolls. I then continued till evening. Even then the work isn't complete yet. Too many handouts to get ready.
Got home and search around for Nightmare and Sendai Kamotsu yet again. Can't seem to get enough of them yet. ^_^

Then at around 10.30pm watched a live-streamed drama on KeyHole. "Rinne no Ame" It's about two brothers and how one of them is a bit special and how the other have been taking care of him and it got to a point that he feels like giving up but in the end he simply couldn't bring himself to. However the ending is sad and kinda unexpected. Will watch it again if I have the time. ^_^
After which I watched Arashi no Shukudai-kun live on KeyHole before going to sleep.
Today went to work and instantly got thrown into a chaos. I had to go to the other room of the department and assist them with their work. I had to print out letters and handouts that is supposed to be given out to walk-in parents who are signing up for our Tuition classes. I received paper cuts on my fingers and my hand is full of ink just like yesterday. @_@
After giving them to the person in charge of it at the customer service counter, I had to sit in another girl's place and help with data entry and answering of phone calls. I had no prior knowledge on the situation of the whole Tuition Placing and stuffs and was simply trying to get messages but after a while I had to handle the calls myself and help the parents who called to check their child's status. I learn more about the work of the colleagues in the room I was in today. Simply admire them for having such patience and fast hands and good multi-tasking ability. Being put through it today made me realised that I need to be more agile in multi-tasking. Entering data while speaking to parents on the phone is a difficult task indeed. I had to do a bit of OT because of it. Oh well.
Tomorrow will be another day and who knows what kind of work awaits me. ^_^
でも頑張れます。
Lastly a BIRTHDAY shout out to the vocalist of ANCAFE, みく (Miku).
After which I watched Arashi no Shukudai-kun live on KeyHole before going to sleep.
Today went to work and instantly got thrown into a chaos. I had to go to the other room of the department and assist them with their work. I had to print out letters and handouts that is supposed to be given out to walk-in parents who are signing up for our Tuition classes. I received paper cuts on my fingers and my hand is full of ink just like yesterday. @_@
After giving them to the person in charge of it at the customer service counter, I had to sit in another girl's place and help with data entry and answering of phone calls. I had no prior knowledge on the situation of the whole Tuition Placing and stuffs and was simply trying to get messages but after a while I had to handle the calls myself and help the parents who called to check their child's status. I learn more about the work of the colleagues in the room I was in today. Simply admire them for having such patience and fast hands and good multi-tasking ability. Being put through it today made me realised that I need to be more agile in multi-tasking. Entering data while speaking to parents on the phone is a difficult task indeed. I had to do a bit of OT because of it. Oh well.
Tomorrow will be another day and who knows what kind of work awaits me. ^_^
でも頑張れます。
Lastly a BIRTHDAY shout out to the vocalist of ANCAFE, みく (Miku).
Although Ancafe is going to take a break, I will not stop listening to their songs.
お休み