Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend comes and goes so fast

こんばんわ

As fast as the weekend comes along, it is ending. Tomorrow will be another day at work and I can bet it won't be a relaxing day.

Weekends are the only time that I have to relax and chill but somehow I can't feel relax. I am forever stressed-out. Wonder how I can really de-stress? Maybe a vacation?

Oh well...

Just a few things from this weekend.


GOEMON

Stars a few popular actors and actresses such as Yousuke Eguchi, Kaname Jun, Takeru Sato, Toda Erika etc. Just to name a few.

It's based on Japan history on a Japan Robin Hood, Goemon. It was really CG-filled. Though the CG are cool and all I find the story a bit slow moving. However the plot is touching enough to set tears in my eyes.

The theme of friendship is always a great thing in movies. It is enough to set me crying over it.


SAIGOU NO YAKUSOKU

Stars the members of ARASHI. It's a drama special. Again the theme of friendship. It is really touching and I cried watching it.

The story is set in a building own by this man where the building has a high tech security. It's interesting how when such a security fails, everything turns the other way. At first you would really think that the story is some sort of terrorism act kind of story but when it got to the part where the plan is revealed, you would kind of sympathize with the criminal.

After watching it once somehow I feel like watching it again. Maybe when I have some free time.


PUZZLE DVD

Was doing the ironing when my sis said that there is nothing nice to watch on TV. And so she switched on the DVD again. This time I sang along to most of the songs. It was kinda of fun. It was stress-releasing somehow. I felt a bit less stressed-out after the whole concert. ^_^


Since tomorrow is a work day, I better get some rest.

じゃまた。おやすみ