Date: Jan 2008
Yuto: I can’t believe I am spying on behalf of Mikomi-nee-chan.
Ashita: You’re not the only one. But I really can’t hear anything that is being exchanged between the two.
Yuto: They somehow how angry at each other. Is it bad? Ah… Things may not be going right for Suzu-san and GM-san. How are we to report to Mikomi-nee-chan.
Ashita: I have no idea either.
Just then another waiter came up to them.
Yuto: Kento-san.
Kento: What are you guys doing?
Yuto: (cheers up) Something that you can help us in.
Kento: EH?!
Ashita: You think this will work?
Yuto: Suzu-san knows that we are in the plan so if we go to near her or the GM, we will never get the right info. And so if Kento-san goes in as a spy for us, Suzu-san won’t suspect anything. We can get the job done without much effort.
Ashita: What if she finds out?
Yuto: Well she was the one who approached Mikomi-nee-chan for help and now that we are helping out, she should be thanking us right?
Ashita: Well, I guess.
Yuto: Now we only have to wait for Kento-san to report about his findings. Ah… I gave him your number instead of mine so you should do the appropriate reporting to Mikomi-nee-chan.
Ashita: Why me?
Yuto: Cause I will be busy. I am still a high school student so I shouldn’t spend too much time on this. (cheeky grin) So later.
Ashita: Yuto!
Ashita: Well things are getting a bit weird between the two of them.
Mikomi: They both like each other and yet can’t be truthful about it. What a pain. If only they would end their stupid fights already.
Ashita: Kiss and make up.
Mikomi: Well not to that extend but a kiss will do fine. (grins) That’s right, a kiss. It will definitely melt Suzu and that will make her say her true feelings.
Ashita: Hope nothing bad will come out of that.
Mikomi: Why would there be?
Mikomi: I can’t believe that just happened.
Ashita: Me too.
Mikomi: Weren’t they supposed to confess after the kiss and not fight like that?
Ashita: Did we make things worse?
Mikomi: I really do not want to think about it now. Suzu will definitely hate me now.
Yuto: What a mess we have made. Now even Kento-san is in trouble.
Mikomi: Send my apology to him, will you Ashita?
Ashita: Why me?
Mikomi: Well because you’re the one in close contact with him and besides… I think he is not helping out for the fun of it.
Yuto: Mi-nee-chan, you are sharp at this.
Mikomi: So I’m leaving it to you Ashita.
Date: Feb 2008
Mikomi: EH?!
Yuto: It’s true. Suzu-san and the GM were seen together at the restaurant. They were described to be in love and acting so much like a couple.
Mikomi: That girl finally got things right.
Ashita: But it’s not over yet. At the restaurant those two fight like they always do.
Mikomi: Huh? Are they playing with us?
Yuto: What do you mean?
Mikomi: Making us think that they are not on good terms when actually they have already hooked up with each other. It’s time to go in to the scene and face them.
Yuto & Ashita: EH?!
Mikomi, Ashita, Yuto and Kento are sitting across the GM at the restaurant. It’s after hours and they kept him there saying that they have something important to talk about. Everyone else have already left the restaurant including Suzu.
GM: And so what’s the problem?
Mikomi: I will go straight to the point. I already know how you feel so I need a straight answer. Are you dating Suzu Tachibana or aren’t you?
GM: (sighs) The truth is that we are experimenting with it. We are not sure how we truly feel but we felt a connection between us so we decided to have a go at it. But things are not going as smoothly. I guess Tachibana-san still feels strange about it all.
Mikomi: Well in that case leave it to us. We will straighten Suzu out.
Date: Mar 2008
Ashita: Mi-nee-chan is great. Both Suzu-san and the GM are now happy together, they do not fight and in fact they are the best loving couple in the restaurant. Suzu-san may just be the GM’s wife.
Mikomi: That would be nice wouldn’t it? And how about you and Kento-kun?
Ashita: (smiles) It’s all thanks to you and Suzu-san. We are doing fine together.
Mikomi: Glad to hear that. The family is now expanding. It’s no longer just the three of us any more.
Ashita: Yeah. It’s a nice atmosphere.