1) Scene : Family Restaurant
Date: 12th Jan 2008 (Sat)
The restaurant bell chimes indicating that there is a customer entering. With perfect timing Ashita bows and says her greeting. However once she looks up, she is shock to find that she is facing her own sister.
Ashita: Why are you here?
Mikomi: Is it so wrong to come here? It’s a restaurant after all.
Ashita: You’re here to eat?
Mikomi: Actually no. I’m here to see Suzu.
Ashita: But it’s still operating hours. Break time is still an hour away.
Mikomi: I know. I worked here before.
Ashita: Then why did you still come here at this time?
Mikomi: It’s because I was asked to.
Ashita: In that case, I’ll go look for Suzu-nee.
Suzu: Thanks for coming down.
Mikomi: Are you sure that this is ok? It’s still lunch time. You are supposed to be working.
Suzu: It’s ok. I got permission to do this.
Mikomi: In that case, you might as well get me something to eat and drink.
Suzu: Just because we are occupying seats in the restaurant doesn’t mean you have to get anything.
Mikomi: Then you are not treating me to anything?
Suzu: Why should I?
Mikomi: For someone who is asking me for help, you are sure stingy.
Suzu: Can’t help it if I’m like that.
Mikomi: It’s my fault for even thinking that you would at least get me a drink… And so what’s the problem that you needed me to help with?
Suzu: It’s the new GM. I’m in love with him.
Mikomi: (without much reaction or feeling) Oh.
Suzu: What’s with the reaction?
Mikomi: And here I thought it was more drastic than that.
Suzu: What do you mean?
Mikomi: Hearing you say that you are in love is very common to my ears. This would have been the second time this month. What happen to the first guy?
Suzu: I found out that he is married with kids.
Mikomi: Eh? I thought you said he was only 24?
Suzu: He is 24. It’s just that he married early.
Mikomi: Ah. And so you gave up on him and moved on to the new GM?
Suzu: Can you not put it that way?
Mikomi: How else am I supposed to put it? It’s the facts and I’m merely stating it.
Suzu: Give me a break will you. This time I’m serious.
Mikomi: That’s what you say every time.
Suzu: But I’m really serious this time. I have never felt this way before.
Mikomi: Just to be sure. The new GM is the old GM’s son, right?
Suzu: Yeah.
Mikomi: Back when I was still working here, he came quite often right?
Suzu: I think so.
Mikomi: Back then you said you do not like a guy like him. You said he was too arrogant and always getting on your bad side. Back then you felt like killing him but now you are in love with him. Are you sure about your feelings?
Suzu: Of course I am sure… Sure we fought a lot back then. However times are different now.
Mikomi: What’s his attitude towards you?
Suzu: The same as always.
Mikomi: Then why are you feeling the way you feel?
Suzu: I have no idea myself but whenever I see him I feel something towards him.
Mikomi: I see. Well I guess you just have to make him feel the same way.
Suzu: Well I have problem with that.
Mikomi: What problem?
Suzu: My attitude towards him is the same as before. Every time he comes to me, we will end up fighting. And because of that I can’t convey my feelings.
Mikomi: Well in that case you have to be more careful with your emotions and start changing your attitude. And I believe that once that is done, your feelings will reach him.
Suzu: Are you sure?
Mikomi: Considering he gave you permission to meet me during work hours, it means something right? I mean if he hates you, he wouldn’t have allowed this.
Suzu: Thanks Mi-chan. You’re the best. I will work hard on it.
Mikomi: Good Luck!