Monday, September 14, 2009

(Story Four) I'll serve only you - Part 3

That night Mikomi went to see Saori-mama. There at the hostess club, she took time to chat with the number one hostess, Mari-chan.

Mari-chan: I see, you bumped into Akira-san in the afternoon and wonder about your own future.

Mikomi: Mari-chan, is it okay for us to be together?

Mari-chan: Wasn’t that the promise? A happy family for you and his own host club. Once both of you achieve that wouldn’t it be time for you to move on and settle down?

Mikomi: That’s true but what happened before may happen again.

Mari-chan: I don’t think so.

Mikomi: Eh?

Mari-chan: I’m sorry, Mi-chan. I have been doing something behind your back.

Mikomi: What did you do?

Mari-chan: Following Akira-san and his ‘father’ around. But of course I didn’t do it personally. Do you remember Takumi? He’s a friend of Akira-san who happened to be a few months his senior at that club.

Mikomi: I think I remember. He’s ranked 10th at that point of time.

Mari-chan: He was. He’s the club’s number one at the moment while Akira-san is the number two. Takumi is helping him out in his plan to open his own club.

Mikomi: Really?

Mari-chan: Do you have time tomorrow?

Mikomi: Why?

Mari-chan: It will take time telling you about what took place this past two years after you and Akira-san left each other. I have the day off tomorrow. We could go somewhere for lunch and talk about it.

Mikomi: Will my apartment do? I can do the cooking. Both my younger siblings will be out.

Mari-chan: If it’s not much work for you.

Mikomi: It isn’t.

Mari-chan: Then I will see you tomorrow. If you would excuse me, I have to get back to work.

Mikomi: Sorry to have kept you away from it.

Mari-chan: No problem. Being number one I have my own privileges.


Saori-mama: Had a good talk with Mari-chan?

Mikomi: We are meeting tomorrow to really have a good talk.

Saori-mama: I see. It must about Akira-san.

Mikomi: How did you know?

Saori-mama: I overheard your conversation. I’m sorry about that.

Mikomi: It’s ok. I really would like to be happy with him.

Saori-mama: I wish for that too.

Mikomi: Thank you.