Wednesday, September 16, 2009

(Story Four) I'll serve only you - Part 5


Scene: Restaurant

Date: 7th Nov 2004 (Sun)


Mikomi left early to meet Akira. Mikomi reached the restaurant quite early and so she sat waiting nervously. It’s not her first time going out on a date but it has been quite a while since her last date.


Akira came along minutes later with a small bouquet of flowers. Mikomi is happy to receive such a beautiful bouquet.


Lunch went by with a nice chat. They got to know each other much more than on their first meeting. After lunch, Akira took Mikomi to the park and they have a little stroll. It was a peaceful stroll. They walk hand in hand.


The day ends with a peaceful feeling.


Scene: 1st Date Restaurant

Date: 7th Nov 2005 (Mon)


Unlike their first date, today’s date is a strain one.


Their dinner went by in silence. There isn’t any bouquet of flowers today either. Mikomi is feeling so sad about the whole thing. It was actually their parting day. Today will be their last date.


At the park where they used to stroll together, they sat down on a bench and face each other in sadness.


Akira: Though this is our last date, it isn’t the end. It’s not goodbye but a ‘see you again’ parting.


Mikomi: Though that is so, I still feel that this is so unfair. Must we really part?


Akira: Don’t be sad Mikomi. I assure you that we will meet again. And that is why I have this present for you.


Akira took out a box from his pocket and opened it. He took out one of the items and placed it on Mikomi’s hand. He then took off Mikomi’s right’s earring. He then exchange it with the one Mikomi was holding a while ago. Mikomi touched the black rose stud.


Akira: It’s a form of promise that we will never part. It’s a form of promise that I will return to your side. It’s a form of promise that I will belong to no one but you.


Mikomi: Akira. (hugs Akira)


Akira: Once we have achieved our dreams, we will be able to be together again.


Mikomi: I promise to get my family on track.


Akira: And I promise to be free from him. I will build my own Host Club after I achieve the number one status.


As they share their last kiss for that night, they hold on tight to each other not wanting to let go.