Thursday, September 24, 2009

(Story Four) I'll serve only you - Part 9


Scene: Restaurant

Date: 23rd Feb 2008 (Sat)


Mari: I’m glad that everything is working out fine.


Takumi: Both Akira and Mikomi will have to work hard for their future together.


Akira: I will not make Mikomi feel alone or sad.


Mikomi: And I will support Akira.


Takumi: Well I am the partner so you should support me too.


Mikomi: I will.


Takumi: But don’t quit your job just yet. We will need your help with the accounts but it will not be your permanent job. Well not yet. You still have your family to take care of so until we are really steady in the business, you will need your current job to provide you with cash.


Mikomi: I understand.


Takumi: And don’t push yourself. I wouldn’t want to be at the receiving end of Akira’s punches.


Akira: Oi.


They all have a good laugh. The atmosphere was simply wonderful that day.