Thursday, September 17, 2009

(Story Four) I'll serve only you - Part 6


Scene: Outside Yuki’s Residence

Date: 25th Dec 2005 (Sun)


Satsuki answered the door and saw Akira outside. Akira asked to see Mikomi with much politeness. Satsuki is not too happy to see Akira there but went in to get Mikomi anyway. As Mikomi meets Akira, Satsuki stood at the doorway watching the two of them. They stood a distance away from the house.


Akira: I know I shouldn’t be here but I just had to see you this Christmas.


Mikomi: I feel the same way. I even made you a present.


Mikomi wraps a muffler around Akira’s neck. Akira feels it with a smile.


Akira: Thank you, Mi-chan.


Akira then gave Mikomi a box. Mikomi opened it and inside is the musical box that she has been eyeing for a while now. Mikomi is crying as she looks at the gift.


Akira: I know you have always wanted it. Every time we pass that shop I will see you take a glance at it. I bought it for quite a while now but couldn’t think of a time to give it to you. But I am glad to be able to meet you today.


Mikomi: Me too.


They share one last hug.


Akira: Mikomi. I’m sorry.


Mikomi: (shakes her head) I understand your situation.


Akira: I promise to come back for you.


Mikomi: I will be waiting.