Scene: Akira’s apartment
Date: Jan 2006
Takumi: Do you remember Hiro-san?
Akira: Yes, he’s the one who introduced me to Mikomi.
Takumi: And not too long after the two of you were dating, he left the club right?
Akira: Yeah. We were told that he was operating one of the branch other clubs.
Takumi: That is what we are told but the truth is that he broke away from ‘Father’ by opening another club in an area far away from here. In an area that is not under the influence of ‘Father’.
Akira: Then he’s the guy the rumors are about?
Takumi: Seems like it. You want to go meet him on our off day?
Akira: Will that be okay? What if ‘Father’ finds out?
Takumi: (grins) The place is near my old home. We can say that I was visiting my parents and I dragged you along. Then we coincidentally bump into Hiro-san.
Akira: Will it be alright?
Takumi: Be more confident, will you. If you are not confident, ‘Father’ will surely eat you up.
Akira: Ok.
Scene: Hiro’s Host Club
Date: Feb 2006
Hiro: It took me almost three years before coming this far. But if you are really want to get away then I hope you have all the will power to do it. ‘Father’ didn’t give me a easy time. I had to go through pain and torture just to get away. And even now, ‘Father’ actually spies on me. Though he can’t touch me since I am not in his territory but in his rival’s, he has never really let me go.
Akira: Are you living in fear, Hiro-san?
Hiro: Fear is everywhere, Akira. But if we live in fear, we won’t go anywhere. That’s why I do not care what ‘Father’ has in stall for me. I will face it head on. After three years of working for him, I have nothing else to fear. So what if he has spies on me? They don’t do anything. Even ‘Father’ doesn’t have all the power we think he has.
Takumi: Then can you help us out?
Hiro: I’ll be happy too but let me warn you first. There is so much I can help with. The rest still lies with the both of you. As long as the both of you still work for him, the two of you will be subjected to a lot of things. But stay strong.
Akira: Thank you, Hiro-san.
For the next two years, Akira and Takumi work their plan to get away. With the help from Hiro, they managed to get a few ‘special’ contacts who will be able to help them in their fight against ‘Father’. They too manage to secretly stash away money in a secret bank account. They are only a few steps away from obtaining their dream.
Since Takumi became the number one host and Akira the number two, ‘Father’ has a firm grip on them. He knows of their constant meeting with Hiro. He also knows that the two of them are trying to get away like Hiro.
However like what Hiro said, there is only so much ‘Father’ can do. And because of that Akira and Takumi are feeling great about themselves.
As time passed by, ‘Father’ became less concern about them and they have never felt so much freedom before. All the past torture and suffering were erased by the simple fact that they will be truly free once their shop is set-up.
Mari-chan: So Mikomi, as you can see, those two will be free.
Mikomi: Really?
Mari-chan: Hiro-san is now married with Karin-san. It was a simple affair but it was the most memorable event for those two. Karin-san just gave birth to their first child.
Mikomi: Why wasn’t I informed?
Mari-chan: I’m sorry. Kaori-mama told us not to tell you since it may affect you since Akira was attending the events. I truly wish that at those event both of you met but Kaori-mama had your feelings in mind.
Mikomi: I see. So that guy had stopped spying on Hiro-san?
Mari-chan: Long before he even got married. It seems that ‘he’ isn’t as cruel as to bear grudges for that long. So I’m sure for Akira and Takumi it will be the same. Besides with the high number of hosts in his club, I bet he can afford to lose some of his old guys. Heard from Takumi that the number three to number ten are all new guys who are about three to eight months old in the business. So ‘Father’ has his hands full trying to make those guys follow all the rules that he had laid out for them.
Mikomi: I’m starting to feel better about all this.
Mari-chan: Well you should.
Mikomi and Mari then clear the dishes that they had used for lunch. As Mari was leaving, she promised to arrange a double date in the next month. Mikomi agrees to it and feels happy like she has never had before.